Who we are
InnitiBod is a trading name of Theory Training Solutions Ltd registered in England and Wales under company number 6910515. Our registered address is Lodge House, Lodge Business Park, Lodge Lane, Colchester CO4 5NE.
Innitibod.co.uk provides its services to you subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by terms set out below. Any participation in this service will constitute as acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above please do not use this service.
Use of our Website
- All software and services provided by InnitiBod are on an “as is” basis with no warranties of any kind. This does not affect your consumers’ statutory rights.
- We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, limited licence to use the binary form of the software provided by us. Redistribution of programs owned by InnitiBod, unless explicitly granted by us is strictly prohibited.
- All content included on this site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of InnitiBod or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. All programs used on this site are the property of InnitiBod or its software suppliers and are protected by international copyright laws. Any attempt at reverse engineering, disassembly, or de-compilation of programs, unless it is explicitly permitted, is prohibited by law.
- We may send notices to you via either email or regular mail. We may also provide notices of changes to the terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the services provided by InnitiBod.
- While it is not our intent to monitor your online communications, we reserve the right to edit or remove content that we become aware of and determine to be harmful or offensive to the general public. Termination or suspension of your account may result as a consequence of violation of this rule.
- The integrity of this system relies on proper use of email as a message passing media. The use of the email system, directly or indirect as a spamming tool, or other than it is intended, is prohibited.
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. In the case of permanent discontinuation of service all customers with unexpired subscriptions would be entitled to a full refund of our service charge. We will not be liable for any consequences or losses arising from our site becoming unavailable for a period of time due to circumstances beyond our control; such circumstances may for example include telecommunications problems or data centre environment problems.
- You are expected not to use the services provided by us for any unlawful activities not otherwise covered above, including but not limited to, attempting to compromise the security of any networked account, a site or a country. Appropriate legal procedures will be pursued when we are aware of any of these activities.
- Sharing of user accounts is not permitted nor is the publication of user names and passwords on other web sites. Any user who is found to violate this rule will immediately have their account suspended without recourse to refund of any monies previously paid to us.
- Before starting any new nutritional and fitness program, we strongly recommend you consult your doctor and seek professional medical advice. Our programs, and any advice we give, are not a substitute for this.
- All plans are personalised. When signing up for the service you agree to us starting work on your plan straight away. We aim to deliver your first plan, via email, within 3 working days of you submitting your completed questionnaire. If you have any special requirements, then it might take longer than this, but we will inform you within 3 working days if this is going to be the case.
- Whilst every care will be taken to accommodate allergies and food intolerances, it is your responsibility to check the recipes provided, and you and your doctor should be happy with all the ingredients included, before consumption of any meal.
- We cannot be held responsible for any injuries sustained whilst taking part in any of our fitness plans. If you have any reoccurring conditions please seek professional medical advice first.
- Due to the nature of the plans, and balance of macronutrients required, the service is not suitable for vegans.
- It is your responsibility to enter the information required in our questionnaire correctly. To see results we will need accurate answers.
- Whilst we will work closely with you to help you achieve your goals, you are responsible for the results. You must stick to your plan in order to achieve results.
- The service gives you 3 months consecutive access from the point of you receiving your first plan. This includes weekly reviews. Should you not request your 12 reviews within the period of your plan of purchase, you will be required to purchase an additional program if you wish to continue.
- All weight loss predictions are estimates and cannot be guaranteed to be accurate on an individual basis.
Cancellation of Service
- As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellations and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you are entitled to cancel your purchase and request a full refund within 14 days from your purchase. However, as the plans are personalised, once a plan has been provided, you will receive a partial refund to cover the service already received. For example, if you have received 1 week of your plan, your refund will be the fee paid less 1/12th and a £15 administration fee. If you have not received your plan, but we have started working on it then we may charge a £15 administration fee, to cover our time.
- All refund requests need to reach us within 14 days of purchase. Thereafter, the full fee paid will be retained by us, but you will be able to continue to make full use of your program.
- If a refund has been agreed, we will refund your payment back to your original payment card within 1 working day. Please note that it might take a little longer to reach you due to bank processing times.
Should you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please feel free to contact us via email at hello@Innitibod.co.uk or via telephone on 01206 625 920.